167 Photoshop© brushes: Wedding set. Commercial use Photoshop brushes. Graphic design elements.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

167 Photoshop© brushes: Wedding set. Commercial use Photoshop brushes. Graphic design elements.
Click Image To Visit Site

2. Appeal and Usability It is not enough for the brush to look good. It has to look great! Brush has to great and it has to be usable in different projects and it has give that special touch to each and every one of them. And that’s what my brushes do. That’s why I create brushes that will make your work look great!


3. Commercial use In the end, I needed the brushes for commercial use. I needed them for projects that I do for my clients. That’s why I sell my brushes with commercial license.



But then another great thing happened, my brushes were widely accepted among photographers and scrapbookers. They have become indispensable tool for their projects too!


But it’s not just for their quality. I’d say a great deal of my success is due to the fact that I strive to provide superb customer support. That is really important to me and it is widely recognized by designers, photographers and scrapbookers. I treat my buyers as my friends and, I’ve got to tell you, I made many friends doing this job.


“Again I have purchased one of your marvelous sets, again I’m thrilled with the quality of your brushes, and again I appreciate your reasonable priced commercial use items! J I thought you might like a peek at what I used the new Shamrock brushes for this week. Thank you over and over and over again for sharing your talent!” Pattie K.


“I found you through a group of scrapbook designers. We were talking about great resources, and your name came up and was HIGHLY recommended. I can tell you that I certainly agree with them You have the most wonderful stuff, and offer a wonderful TOU. So thank you again!” Lisa


“…you are very talented and i love the size of your brushes. They make what i create look brilliant and don’t go blured and out of focus like some brushes do. I will be buying more for sure.” “I found you on the internet when i was browsing for photoshop brushes last year. It wasn’t till i got used to photoshop and found out how good and how versatile brushes were that i thought of purchasing. This is the second order of your brushes ive recieved and i shall buy more when i have the extra funds in paypal. Keep up the excellent work” Jo P.


“I just read your post about how I found you. I was looking for “hearts” and googled the word. After looking at so many hearts, I was discouraged because I could not find anything unique. I then found you. I was really excited and I must say that after seeing everything you have created I am really impressed. I cannot express enough how pleased I am with all your brushes. Thanks again for sharing your talent with me.” de corazón, Juanita M.


“I just purchased a few brush sets and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
symphonyodds © 2013