Pentatonic Power

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pentatonic Power
Click Image To Visit Site

“Finally, the First Practical, Step-By-Step, Roadmap for Playing Lead Guitar Like a Pro… 100% Guaranteed”


Dear Fellow Guitarist, Are you frustrated? Are you looking for the key to playing great lead guitar? Maybe you’re a complete beginner and don’t know where to start. Perhaps you’ve learned a few scales already and you’re thinking…now what? Maybe you’ve even learned a few solos by your favorite players but when it comes down to playing your own solos you are at a complete loss for what to do. I understand those feelings of frustration because I’ve been there myself and I’ve seen and heard the same complaints from students that come to me looking for the answers. I still remember being invited to my first jam session. There was another guitar player there and he was flying all over the neck. He then turned to me and said, “you take one.” I sheepishly decline and muttered something like “I don’t play lead guitar, only rhythm.” I decided then and there that I would learn to play lead guitar and started on the path of discovery. Thirty some odd years later that quest has lead to the creation of Pentatonic Power. But before I tell you what Pentatonic Power is, let me tell you what it’s not. This is not a book that promises you will be a great guitarist in a weekend or 7 days. I know it’s tempting to buy one of those play guitar in a weekend books. Or master the guitar in seven days, but think about your own experience in playing the guitar. Do you really believe it’s possible to learn to play the guitar in one weekend or even one week for that matter? In doing research for the creation of my own book and how to market on the internet I even bought a couple of those books myself. I even give kudos to the authors for writing the books and being savvy enough to sell them. They even have some good info in them. Where I really start to get angry is when they make ridiculous claims! On the internet it’s tough to know who to believe. There are so many people making ridiculous claims it’s insane. It’s like day after day, you get hit with hype pitch after hype pitch. In a moment, I’ll tell you specifically what I can do for you. But first, here is why you should believe me to begin with: Why Should You Believe What I Say? One: I’m not going to promise that you will be playing like your favorite guitarist at the end of 5 months. That’s total hype. I don’t know anything about you, your skills or your level of commitment. How could I guarantee such a thing? Two: I have been playing guitar for 38 years and teaching for 25 years. As a student and teacher of… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
symphonyodds © 2013