Learn To Draw – Figure Drawing Secrets

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Learn To Draw - Figure Drawing Secrets
Click Image To Visit Site

WOW – Your website is BEAUTIFUL and so informative – keep up the good work! I was impressed that you answered my emails and gave me detailed advice on how to fix my lighting sourc Todd’s book on mastering the human form is great because it is simple to understand. My advice for any artist woould be to take your skills you have now and combine them with Todd’s book. Take a cl using the Florence method and you will see how powerful Todd’s book is. I really love the chapter on the arm and hand. My comic book character seems so real. Remember it’s not about buying the book, or if you can draw, it’s about drawing what you see. I highly recommend this book for all artists. Best wishes,


This is an AMAZING Resource! I am so happy to have found you. Your book and the free bonuses was worth more to me than my 2 years of schooling thus far. Thanks again.



WOW – Your website is BEAUTIFUL and so informative – keep up the good work! I was impressed that you answered my emails and gave me detailed advice on how to fix my lighting source.


Thanks for the help with proportions, I was struggling to find a method that really helps with this, your technique really makes sense.


If you are like most p ionate artists, you are struggling to learn the human form and how to draw people. You know that it is a difficult, time consuming and sometimes tedious task.


You also realize the importance of mastering this technique. That is because you realize that the human form is the most critical of all elements to master.


Realizing that proportions and anatomy work to help you instantly draw masterful faces, hands, feet, hair, and how to help you draw clothes on people. How to draw clothes and how to draw clothes and folds in them can be very difficult. You need an understanding of the human figure in order to know how clothes will fall on the body.


Whether you have taken anatomy cl es or art supplemental courses or no courses at all, you may be frustrated with the study of the human form or disappointed in what was offered.


Though, this is true, it is that desire in us to be the best artist ever that drives you to further study and dedication to drawing people.


You also realize that with these skills, you can have a winning career in art. You can show your art to friends and family without being embar ed that you added an extra mole on aunt Winifred. Whether you want to be an accomplished artist, portrait artist, video game artist, film artist, or a commissioned artist, you need to know how to draw the human form.


Learning the human form will bring you to new arenas of your hobby, career, or training you thought unimaginable.


That is, an artist can always seek to learn new things — whether it is in the fantasy… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
symphonyodds © 2013