The New & Improved Play Piano By Ear Super Course For Busy Adults

Sunday, August 17, 2014

The New & Improved Play Piano By Ear Super Course For Busy Adults
Click Image To Visit Site

The one thing that stands between you and the ability to play the piano, is the ability to read sheet music. With my Chord Piano Method and EZ Read Sheet Music, you will be playing the piano in less than a year!


And once you learn how to play by ear with the help of my New & Improved "Play Piano By Ear Super Course", you can eliminate sheet music altogether.



Imagine, sitting down at a piano and being able to play any song just by listening to it. It’s really not that difficult to do if you know a few simple techniques, which is where my fully guaranteed piano super course comes in. 


The advanced chord piano arrangements you just watched consist of basic 3-note chords played with your left hand and single-note melody lines with your right hand, which is where my specialized sheet music comes in. (see directly below)


With my EZ Read Sheet Music, you can be playing advanced piano arrangements like the ones from the video – and you can be doing it in less than a year.


If you aren’t completely satisfied with my online piano course, for w ver reason, then just send me an email and I’ll promptly refund your complete purchase price – NO QUESTIONS ASKED.


It would take you years and thousands of dollars in private lesson fees to try to learn these techniques from a traditional piano teacher – if you could even find one who taught the chord method.


Along with my PLAY PIANO BY EAR Audio Super Course, you’ll receive access to my 9-Week Online Chord Program covering the most essential chords being used in contemporary music.


In 9 weeks you’ll know enough chords to play hundreds of popular songs! My private students would expect to pay close to $300 for nine weeks of specialized instruction – but you won’t have to pay anywhere close to what my private students pay each month.


I’m also giving you Instant Access to 12 Online Lessons that will teach you my Chord Method of playing the piano.


Remember, it’s essential for you to know the Chord Method before you can learn how to play piano by ear!


These 12 Lessons, which include over 24 Premium Online Videos, will teach you the important basics of chord piano. This is valued at over $350 if you were to learn these techniques from a private piano teacher.


Now to get you fully prepared for the best part of my learning system you’ll also receive access to 40 additional Intermediate and Advanced online chord piano video lessons! 


In these 40 online, premium videos you will master chord piano. Everything from blocked chords, 7th chords and slash chords to proper and hand positions.


Learning these techniques from a private teacher would cost you well over $1,200 – but I’m not going to charge you $1,200.


There’s nothing better than having a piano teacher show you the step-by-step process to learning how to play… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
symphonyodds © 2013