Alternate Picking Fast Start – Online Alternate Picking Course

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Alternate Picking Fast Start - Online Alternate Picking Course
Click Image To Visit Site

"If You Are New To Alternate Picking (And You’re Willing To Practice For Just 20 Minutes A Day), Then Here’s How You Can Quickly Start Unleashing Your Ultimate Picking Potential Today…"


Because of this, we need to get a few quick questions out of the way. (That way you’ll be able to find out as soon as possible whether or not this is for you).



We’ll be covering quite a lot of stuff. But I invite you to read every word carefully. That way you’ll be able to accurately judge how I can help you improve your alternate picking…


If you can relate to any of the above problems, then you are definitely not alone. I’ve met many guitarists who feel the same way. Heck…when I was first learning to alternate picking, I had the same problems! :-)


When I first started playing lead guitar I bought a whole bunch of books and videos on guitar technique. I’m not exactly sure how many…but I know it was a LOT!


And although many of them covered alternate picking technique, they didn’t tell me what I wanted to learn…


They usually gave a whole bunch of alternate picking exercises but gave very little instruction on how to practice those exercises. They gave very general advice like…


The truth is, I found most of the advice in the books and videos mostly useless. (And the players on the videos often seemed more interested in showing off than teaching!).


Many of the guitarists who start lessons with me have felt the same frustration with the books and DVDs that they’ve bought. They felt like the books and DVDs told them WHAT to practice, but gave no valuable advice on HOW to practice. And this is crazy because…


The truth is that NO alternate picking exercise will work if you don’t know how to practice it in an effective way.


The Alternate Picking Fast Start System is a intensive 12-month online course aimed at electric guitarists serious about getting good at alternate picking.


If you are new to alternate picking and would like to maximize your progress, then it may be for you.


What I’ve done with this course is to reveal some valuable information and practice strategies that will…


It’s not my intention to "hard-sell" you here. Frankly, it’s not my style. I know that The Alternate Picking Fast Start System will really help a lot of people. But I also know…it won’t be for everyone. Not everyone will want it or need it. :-) Instead, I’ll just give you some detail about what you’ll get when you join. That way you can decide whether or not it’s for you. Fair enough?


Before you start doing intensive practice on alternate picking it is critical to test your current level.


But you probably already realize that all the alternate picking greats have awesome timing. And if you want to play like them, then you’ll need to develop awesome timing as well!


I… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
symphonyodds © 2013