HowtoDJFast.com – Pro DJ Mixing: Quick & Easy

Friday, August 29, 2014

HowtoDJFast.com - Pro DJ Mixing: Quick & Easy
Click Image To Visit Site

If you answered "YES" to any of these questions, then I have some important news for you…


That list of questions was created from my own personal experience when I started out as a DJ and also from talking with hundreds of new DJs about the problems they face with their DJing.



There are simple practices and systems out there that can get you DJing within a few days or a few weeks, but the top DJs, and record labels don’t want you to know about them…


I was dead broke but I really wanted to meet beautiful girls, make a lot of friends and a lot of money, play for big crowds and be known as "the DJ".


I was unable to beatmatch consistently despite learning on YouTube and practicing every day. I felt the money I had spent on gear was a waste and I was close to giving up.


DJ lessons were $100 for a half an hour. I couldn’t afford it so I borrowed the money on my Mom’s credit card… I had to beg her for it because she didn’t want me DJing…I couldn’t afford enough lessons… so I just kept practicing for another 9 months and finally ended up getting beatmatching and mixing.


It took me forever to get my first club gig and then I started playing at raves, then clubs, then big clubs and then eventually went onto playing big shows internationally.


I got to meet a lot of up and coming artists that were being trained by some of the top record labels and DJ schools in the world. These guys were learning secret techniques that easily got them mixing like a pro within weeks or days.


I discovered that when a record label finds a new producer (the guy that makes the songs in a studio) the record label makes their money by getting that producer to tour as a DJ. DJs get paid a lot for gigs, thousands and thousands of dollars, and the record labels take a percentage of what the DJ / producer gets paid for each gig. So the sooner the record label can get the producer mixing like a pro, the sooner they make a TON of money.


DJ schools know about these techniques but WON’T teach them to you. The longer it takes you to mix, the more lessons you take and the more money the schools make…


So I started researching and do enting these secret methodologies, techniques, and practices. I wanted to see if they were real…


All of these tips, tricks and practices are based on a few important principles… Read them all because I saved the best for last!


I’ve found that there are 6 things that a new Dj MUST understand in order to be able to mix like a pro within a few weeks.


Failure to understand these things will hurt your chances of ever living the DJ life that you desire… no matter how hard you work at… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
symphonyodds © 2013