airbrush flames made easy

Sunday, August 24, 2014

airbrush flames made easy
Click Image To Visit Site

How To Prepare Your Surface The first step in any killer paintjob starts with preparing your surface!


Many pro airbrush artists don’t share their guarded techniques because they fear compe ion! Truth is, there are PLENTY of opportunities to go around! I’ve taught thousands of people locally and worldwide, how to paint. But my personal painting studio is BUSIER than ever!



Forget about magazines that skip the most important steps. They just want to sell you more magazines. My proven guide reveals all the steps you need for ANY skill level!


I wanted to be the artist who painted those wicked car graphics that other people would admire. I had no direction, but I had my dreams.


I started out with no money, no job, and no skills. But I worked hard, paid my dues, and I now live my dream of painting killer car graphics professionally!


Over the last 2 decades, I’ve learned and embled tons of proven techniques in my own custom painting business. I’ve never paid for advertising because my long waiting list of clients have all discovered me via word of mouth!


for more than 20 years, people everywhere have asked me to teach them how to airbrush. Because of my own struggle to get where I am today, I am excited that so many people share my p ion and desire for painting. So, that’s how my airbrush courses were born! And I haven’t looked back since!


After my first year of teaching, I decided to refine everything I knew into a fool-proof system that could be taught to ANYONE with a p ion to learn. This system has worked successfully for my many students and is the basis for my eBook, "’How To Airbrush Flames & True Fire!"


It seems like everyone and their dog is trying to sell "how to airbrush" information these days. I advise you to be cautious for several reasons. Most importantly, even a great airbrush "artist" is NOT always a great teacher!


I am p ionate about painting, but I am equally as p ionate about teaching. The great news for you is that I have gone through the years of trial and error so YOU don’t have to!


Over the years my work has appeared in countless publications and has won many awards at some of the countries biggest car and bike shows!


Above: F250 Truck I painted which was awarded at the Street Machine Summer Nationals 2007 – The biggest and most prestigious custom car event held in Australia.


Above & Below: A bike I custom painted for Dynamight won the two biggest custom bike shows in Australia back to back! Gold Coast Bike Week awarded it Best Custom Chopper and it was also chosen to represent Australia in The World Biker Build Off in Las Vegas!


Above: Most recently, my own Custom Chopper won Best Paint at Gold Coast Bike Week and again at Custom Bike Championships!


In the real world, I’ve personally taught hundreds of people only HALF the secrets you will… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
symphonyodds © 2013