RockStarter Guitar (aka “Play Guitar In 30 Minutes!”) — Rockstar Mind

Thursday, September 11, 2014

RockStarter Guitar (aka “Play Guitar In 30 Minutes!”) — Rockstar Mind
Click Image To Visit Site

My name is Steve Mastroianni (aka VØID). Maybe you’ve heard of me…but in case you haven’t, please allow me to introduce myself…


Over the past 10 years I’ve taught THOUSANDS of aspiring guitarists like yourself how to play the guitar from scratch, using the VERY SAME system I’m about to share with you today.



While I was on tour with KISS, I had Thousands Upon Thousands of guitar enthusiasts approaching me after shows.


Now I’ve always had this pet peeve when someone would tell me they really want to do something and they never follow through with it. So I did something that most people STILL question me for.


Most evenings after the shows (while all the Rockstars were out with their “Female Friends”), I enjoyed just kicking back, playing tunes, and getting Newbie guitarist started on the right foot.


It was ABSOLUTELY crazy how thankful these fans were that I’d just given them a 30 minute guitar clinic, however, that was the beginning of a new era of my music career.


I still think it’s funny how quickly “Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll” turned into “Study, Discipline, and Reaching Goals”, but like I said, I guess I’m just an odd type of Rockstar.


Since I couldn’t keep up with the demand of teaching every single fan how to play guitar (I did have to play concerts, remember?), I decided to release this program to the public and change the way guitar was taught FOREVER…


This is the DEFINITIVE Guitar Course that will set the stage for your very own Rockstar Mind as well as years of playing your favourite tunes on your terms! (Think Guitar On Demand)


Every trick, every resource, every secret…is all explained in step-by-step detail, so you can start playing guitar TODAY!


In my 10 years of Touring and Teaching, I’ve gotten THOUSANDS of guitar hopefuls up and running, whether they were 5 years old or 75 years old!


This course was carefully crafted from the ground up to provide you with a solid foundation, Tour-Tested shortcuts (that some of my Rockstar buddies don’t even know about), and create small (yet powerful) wins that will SKY ROCKET your confidence and take you from Hopeful Rookie to Hungry Rocker…and FAST!


And remember, these are the exact same techniques that I’ve PERSONALLY used to go from guitar geek to Rockstardom.


I really wanted to jam-pack this course with guitar playing goodies while ONLY keeping the BARE ESSENTIALS, and no matter what your learning style, I know this course will work for you! Let’s break it down:


A QUICK overview to make sense of your guitar and make sure we’re speaking the same language. You’ll discover step-by-step how to get started IMMEDIATELY…


Now that we’re speaking the same language and navigating the fretboard, I’ll guide you through properly placing your fingers to ROCKING… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
symphonyodds © 2013