How to paint blooms

Saturday, October 4, 2014

How to paint blooms
Click Image To Visit Site

Thanks for visiting me. I’m a practising artist known for my Blooms paintings, and a teacher getting amazing painting results from my students. It’s natural to feel tentative or scared of doing something new, particularly when it comes to art and expressing yourself. What if you fail and make a fool of yourself? What will others think of your efforts?  Will it be the end, or it will it be the start of an amazing creative you?


Since you’re here reading this, it’s likely there’s a very important part of you that’s truly hungry to bust out, paint and express yourself.  I was there once myself so I fully understand. That’s why I’m releasing my highly effective teaching system to accelerate your learning. I help you avoid the mistakes other artists make so you won’t get stopped. Before you even pick up the paint brushes learn how to make choices to set yourself up for success. Experience the joy of painting and learn to paint blooms, landscape, still life and portraiture within 12 months, from home.



If you’ve secretly been thinking of having a go at painting you’ve definitely come to the right place.


Don’t let years slip by, shelving your creative dreams when you can unleash your creativity today!


Truth is, you don’t need to be born with a creative bone in your body to be able to paint. You simply need to learn my powerful effective steps that will have you painting with certainty and confidence in no time. My comp ionate step by step Blooms Painting Method™ is a system of painting that anyone can apply. I know because hundreds and hundreds of total newbies have already used it to unlock their creative potential.


I’ve taught loads of everyday people with absolutely no experience whatsoever to be confident artists. I started teaching in my kitchen due to popular demand and now I teach all over Australia, and at my painting studio, Salon Rouge, in the Barossa Valley. Everyone loves a beautiful painting and the joy it brings.


Perhaps you’ve seen the awesome testimonials from my Blooms students who’ve learned to connect with their creativity and p ion, achieving BREAKTHROUGH RESULTS with stunning artwork. Many of them sell their painting homework and earn while they learn.


It’s my hope you’ll join me and experience my structured program as you move towards your creative dreams. Inside I will share with you my ‘HOW TO BE A SUCCESSFUL ARTIST- before you even pick up the paint brushes!’ hot tips.  All I ask is that you introduce yourself. You’ll get all the information you need to start the most creative and rewarding journey of a lifetime. See you on the other side! Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
symphonyodds © 2013