v2.1 original text ad – Mens Fashion Tips – Seduce With Style (SWS)

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

v2.1 original text ad - Mens Fashion Tips -  Seduce With Style (SWS)
Click Image To Visit Site

Here’s the thing: Those problems have always existed. Products have always been expensive, seduction companies have always over-hyped their marketing, there’s always been conflicting dating advice, anyone can call themselves a dating guru, and everyone has always been scared of approaching beautiful women in public…


It’s not your fault that the idea of paying for bootcamps or overpriced dating products is scary… The Community has taught us to fear "being single" and EXPECTING to Crash and Burn with tons of girls as "practice". It’s taught us to question the validity of our ideas if we’re not banging a new girl every week… No surprise that normal guys like you and I are totally intimidated by the notion of trying to "learn game"…



You need to master Style Attraction. When? Now. How? Well, that’s where I can help you… I’m Vince Lin. I’m a style consultant and co-founder of Seduce With Style and PUA Lingo… SargeNation named me a top influencer. I’ve been featured in publications like Asian Dating Superstars and Cupid’s Library as The Top 10 Asian Dating Coaches.


But to do that, we need to get real. There’s no magic pill you can take to "unlock the floodgates" of p ive attraction. But there ARE systems, processes, tactics and practices that WILL attract more ual attention to yourself at all times. How do I know that? Because I’ve not only improved my own style and look to date models… but I’ve also consulted for others, with killer results!


Vince has helped tons of guys improve their style, self confidence, and win-ratio with dating beautiful women. He gets it. I’ve been thinking about writing a book on fashion for a while now but not anymore – I couldn’t have written a better book if I tried!.


I’ve invested over $14,000 in the ebooks alone – and I’m sharing them with you now & always to help you get the basics covered. When you’re ready for more:


The dreaded word: Upgrade. Actually, it’s only a bad word if you’re just playing the part of an Attraction Hacker but, deep down inside, you’re not that serious about growing your game or self image. I hope that’s not you! If you truly want to attract more girls every single week… convert more girls into lovely girlfriends… and get an unmistakable boost in your self image, then upgrading to access advanced techniques and training is the most obvious investment you could make. Especially if you’ve mastered the basics that I provided free to you… And – to be 100% clear – Seduce With Style is NOT a big investment. Especially when you consider EVERYTHING you’re going to get:


Given that the few clients I accept today pay me what amounts to four figures per hour, I suppose I could go hog-wild with the pricing for Seduce With Style. But I haven’t. Because I want to keep it affordable for guys like you who deserve it. To see your tuition, choose 1 of… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
symphonyodds © 2013