Street Magic Mastery (Repackaged) – 91% OFF

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Street Magic Mastery (Repackaged) - 91% OFF
Click Image To Visit Site

Become a Street Magic Master like Criss Angel, David Blaine and even Cyril Takayama within 30 Days of going through the "Street Magic Mastery" course voted as one of the TOP Instructional Magic courses online.


About a year ago, I met Jay Jay on what promised to be one of the most crazy trips I’ve ever been on…



While on this trip, Jay Jay (the guy in the video above) showed me some of his magic… but not just any kind of magic.


I still remember how stunned I was when I watched him magically pull a $50 bill out of a beer mat right in front of my eyes while we were having lunch!


I mean, I’ve seen this kind of stuff on TV before. But this was different. There were no gimmicks, no funny props – just Jay Jay, the beer mat, and the $50 note – nothing else!


Sick Of Constantly Seeing Really Lame Magic Performances On YouTube? The Time Has Come For A Shift In Online Street Magic…


I was so shocked at what I was seeing, I must have attracted the attention of two beautiful young ladies walking by, so they stopped by and wanted to see what was going on.


Before I knew what was happening, Jay Jay started talking to these , and asked them if they wanted to see some cool tricks.


Well, to cut a long story short, our table got flooded with spectators in no time, because everyone was gasping at what was happening right in front of their very eyes!


To this day, I still don’t know exactly what happened that afternoon, but I know one thing for sure…


Everyone there that day thought that Jay Jay was the coolest person they had ever met! Secretly, I too wanted to know what that felt like…


Jay Jay told me about the time he was at school, and there was this one kid who did these amazing impressions of celebrities and everyone just fell in love with this guy.


It really upset Jay Jay, because he also wanted to be like that guy and did not have a clue how to do it.


That drove him to learn everything he could about street magic, and now, he effortlessly gets routine jaw dropping responses from any crowd of his choice… yes even extremely beautiful women!


Jay Jay told me that he was sick of seeing “crotch magic” on the internet. Excuse my french, but that’s what we call the kind of magic where you see people perform a trick on YouTube, but all you can see, is their… err… crotch!


He told me that he wanted to teach other people the right way of doing magic. He wanted to teach people what he had learned over the last 7 years, and he wanted to help others get the same kind of powerful reactions he was getting with every single performance.


And deep inside of me, I just knew that there were thousands… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
symphonyodds © 2013