Sales Letter – Portrait – My Drawing Tutorials – Portrait Drawing – Figure Drawing

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sales Letter - Portrait - My Drawing Tutorials - Portrait Drawing - Figure Drawing
Click Image To Visit Site

Discover The Amazing Portrait Drawing Secrets Of A Police Sketch Artist That Will Take YOUR Portrait Drawing From This…


…Have you ever been frustrated at how a portrait that you drew would just look “off” …and you couldn’t figure out WHY or HOW to make it better?



…Have you ever drawn a portrait that started out “decent enough” …but as you continued, the more it became increasingly out of proportion …until the facial didn’t look like they belonged on the same face?


…Do you struggle with shading & adding depth to your portrait …and no matter how much time you spend working on it, your portrait never looks as realistic as you would like?


…Are you frustrated at how your drawings always turn out looking “cartoonish” and don’t even resemble the person you’re drawing?


…Do you wish that you could draw a portrait that actually captures the likeness of your subject …one that you would be proud to show off and hang on your wall?


…Do you sometimes feel like you are just not “artistic enough” or “don’t have what it takes” to be a great artist?


See, the reason that you’ve been struggling with portrait drawing is NOT because you’re not talented enough …or artistic enough …or because you’re not trying hard enough …


What if I told you that drawing truly beautiful, realistic portraits is actually NOT as difficult and complicated as most drawing books would have you believe …and that just by making a few key “tweaks”to the way you are currently drawing, you will immediately start to see dramatic results?


What if I told you that there is a “shortcut formula” …specifically designed for drawing portraits from photographs …that you could learn in days …and immediately see a 10 fold improvement in your finished works?


Well stick with me, because in just a few moments, I’m going to reveal to you this “shortcut formula” and show you how it will solve every problem you are currently having with portrait drawing …whether you are struggling with proportion, realistic shading, or capturing the likeness of your subject.


But first, let me tell you the story of how I made this breakthrough discovery that has changed the way I draw portraits forever …


When I first started to learn portrait drawing a few years ago, I didn’t have any special art skills or experience to help me. I was about as “artistically challenged” as it gets. No matter how bad you think you are at drawing …trust me, I was worse.


Ever since I was a kid I’ve been interested in drawing. Despite not being very good at it – it was one of my favorite things to do.


But unfortunately as I grew up, life’s responsibility got in the way and I had less and less free time. Eventually, I had to give it up altogether. Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
symphonyodds © 2013