Pencil Drawing Made Easy – Learn pencil drawing the easy way

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Pencil Drawing Made Easy - Learn pencil drawing the easy way
Click Image To Visit Site

Each 2 hour lesson leaves nothing to the imagination. All explained in plain, easy to follow English


When I was growing up I always thought that you needed natural artistic ability to be able to draw, so I never even tried.



Years later I wanted to start a business so ended up needing someone to design a logo for me. At the time I lived in a small town and couldn’t find anybody to do it for me. Out of frustration I drew my own logo. It wasn’t great by any stretch of the imagination, but it somehow ignited a spark in me – I wanted to be able to draw.


I then set out to learn the secrets of the masters. Moving from one drawing course to the next. If I was lucky to get a good instructor I got a little bit better. More often than not though the tutors just let you do your own thing – you had to find the “artist inside” yourself.


Then one day as I was sitting at the dining room table struggling with a drawing it suddenly struck me. I finally knew what the problem was. I knew why I wasn’t getting any better.


From that point on I spent all my time trying to understand what I was doing. No more monkey see, monkey do drawings for me.


Let me show you how to draw absolutely anything you want by understanding what you are drawing. I will take you from the very beginning with what equipment you need in order to draw successfully, all the way through to drawing hyper realistic portraits.


It took me years because I had to learn by trail and error. I will show you what I wish I knew at the beginning. In your first cl I will show you what equipment you need and we will get a feel for our pencils.


Even your very first full drawing will be gallery quality. This is the stunning drawing you will complete in your second cl , after I have shown you how to see your tonal values correctly:


Over the next 4 modules we will cover topics like shading, texture, negative drawing and reflections. The way you will learn however is not with any heavy cl room stuff. I that just as much as you do. In each lesson we will spend a few minutes looking at the core concepts and dive right in and learn the meaningful way, the way that makes sense and lets you remember it forever – by doing an actual drawing. Hands on, step by step. Except this time at the end of the cl you will understand what you have done.


For example, if we are learning about texture and we are drawing the onions and garlic scene. I will explain what to look out for, show you how to render the texture itself and show you where possible problem areas are and how to find them.


In other words… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
symphonyodds © 2013