Join Us – The Tony Grey Bass Academy

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Join Us - The Tony Grey B  Academy
Click Image To Visit Site

Read on, and discover a brand new style of learning to play b guitar that I have created, and let me share with you my unique methods to help you develop your skills as a professional musician.


Sign up today and benefit from having your own personal B Guitar tutor in the comfort of your own home, along with our new student support forum, designed to help you on your journey through the academy.



B Academy Monthly Members get access to over 20 chapters of premium lesson content, with new lessons delivered every month.


B Academy Monthly is a monthly subscription where you get access to the Academy with new lessons added every month.


Members who purchase the 7 steps course and sign up to the B Academy Monthly Subscription, benefit from Lifetime access to the 7 Steps Course along with new monthly lessons with B Academy Monthly – which you can cancel at any time, while keeping access to the 7 steps course.


The ultimate 7 Steps is a beginners to intermediate course, covering all the styles such as Latin, Funk, R&B, Slap n Pop, Rock and lots more.


Platinum members Benefit from EVERYTHING. This is where you get access everything. Lifetime access to the 7 steps course Plus 12 months access to the B Academy. Thats over 200 lessons, over 200 downloads, pdf’s and MP3 Playalong tracks, with new lessons and content delivered every month, for 12 months.


– Private Members forum – Exclusive Members resource area – Our excellent support team – Exciting new Lessons EVERY Month – Live member webinars where we invite special guests – No need to know how to read music – Learn all the styles, all the genres – Printable PDF lessons – Tips, tricks and exclusive MP3 play-along tracks to download – Full rundown on gear – Comprehensive Ear training – Music Reading and composition


I have played guitar for 30 years plus and have recently brought your CD ‘Elevation’ on iTunes. Of course its great, I love it. As a musician I guess I would be at an advanced level regarding music theory, reading treble clef, and playing level on guitar. However I have just this year taken a position at a music school here in Brisbane Australia teaching guitar & b . Although I understand the theory and practice needed to become a great player with regard to b , I have no technique on the instrument to be able to help or inspire my students. My left hand and my reading b clef I can deal with. Problem for me is my right hand technique, my tone & the little tricks such as muted notes used as rhythmic acompniment that you b players get up to – all great devices that us guitar players love and affect the music we hear and how we play on a subliminal level but has never come to mind for me until now. The reason for this email is I really want to play great b & help my students. Do you show b from the basics… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
symphonyodds © 2013