No Budget FilmMaking Ultra-Pack – The Ultimate Film Training Kit

Thursday, October 9, 2014

No Budget FilmMaking Ultra-Pack - The Ultimate Film Training Kit
Click Image To Visit Site

I was once an aspiring filmmaker just like you. My parents paid thousands of dollars to send me to film school. About halfway through, I came to a realization…


Everything I REALLY needed to know was covered in the first week of Film School…everything else was just a waste of time. All these Film Schools and Expensive Training Courses are just fluff, dependant upon the fact that you think Filmmaking is hard and costs Millions of dollars.



Stop wasting your time! Get everything you need to start making movies RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!


You don’t need to waste years of your life learning how to make movies…everything you need to know can be learned from just a few books. I have compiled that info, along with the essential forms, contracts, and software that you need…and it is all in the No Budget Filmmaking Ultra-Pack!!!


"If I would have known this information earlier, I could of saved myself from wasting years of my life."


I am tired of seeing all these expensive film courses and training kits that charge hundreds of dollars! I am putting a stop to it now! I have created a collection of PROVEN info and tools that can successfully turn anyone into a filmmaker! You will get…


This is my first book, where I layed out all the important stuff that I learned in film school. This is a perfect primer for anyone that wants to know the down and dirty basics of making their very own films. And…the truth is, you can do it on little, or even NO MONEY!


I will guide you all the way from the script to editing, and teach you some amazing time and money saving secrets along the way. If you are serious about making your own movies…you can’t afford to NOT have this information!


In this guide, we went and talked to Real Life filmmakers and asked them to share the tips and secrets that they have learned over the years. We wanted to know what they "wish they would have known BEFORE they made their first films. "


It’s like having an experienced filmmaker personally p ing on his most valuable advice. With this knowledge, you will be 10 steps ahead of everyone else!


Now that we have covered the info you need to start making your film…we need to give you the necessary tools to do it. Here we have included the most important forms and contracts that every filmmaker needs to have.


You know…this is something that nobody ever really teaches in Film Schools, yet I think it is probably one of the most important parts of filmmaking…


Creativity is the key to successful filmmaking, and this book delivers clear and effective ways to Unleash the creativity you have inside you and apply it to your scripts, production, and everyday life. Set yourself apart from other wannabe filmmakers by letting your creativity show through in your films!


I have to… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
symphonyodds © 2013