Learn How to Play Slap Bass Riffs with FunkyChops™ – Free Samples – Bass Instruction Video

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Learn How to Play Slap B  Riffs with FunkyChops™ - Free Samples - B  Instruction Video
Click Image To Visit Site

Free Samples Below are samples from FunkyChops™ 101 Slap B Riffs, vol. 1 Please note that these samples are smaller & lower quality than the download product.


Non Corporate Product Made by a Musician Yes, I am trying to earn money… but I am definitely not here to rip-you-off. I’m an honest musician trying to earn an honest dollar for something that can really help you. I learned to slap the hard way. My experience can help you grasp ideas faster than I ever did.



B Players Love FunkyChops™ Beginner to pro b ists have said some really nice things about FunkyChops™ . Publications like Activeb and REDzine have given FunkyChops™ great reviews.


What’s the Price of Fun? Professional b lessons cost around $30 for a half-hour…. how much can you learn in that time? With FunkyChops™ , you’ll learn tons at your own pace.


FunkyChops™ Download Version Please note that the download version contains lower quality video than the cdrom version to save download file space.


100% Satisfaction Guarantee ClickBank will, at its option, replace or repair any defective product within 60 days from the date of purchase.


Play Funky Slap B Guitar the Easy Way FunkyChops™ 101 Slap B Riffs, vol. 1 Instant download video & audio instruction that’s different. No theory, no tab, just 100% funk. See below for real customer testimony from beginner to pro b players.


“Product is TOO COOL!!! This is A MUST for EVERY B Player! X-cellent” “it’s what I hoped it would be, this is a real break through for me as I’ve tried learning slapping myself and with a teacher and didn’t do very well, I’m already slapping the basics” “I currently take lessons from a guy who is the king of funk. you have broken things down so simple that anybody can learn.” “A learning tool you gotta have! Highly recommend” “a day and it’s already working wonders!”


Hi, my name is Jim Lee. I’m an artist, musician, educator & more. I play the b , drums, guitar & other instruments too. I’ve been in many bands, from blues to punk. Anyway, if you want to learn slap b riffs, I can help. FunkyChops™ Slap B Method Most b instruction is theory oriented and boring… I wanted FunkyChops™ to be easy & fun. FunkyChops™ is a play-by-ear method that requires no note reading or prior slap b knowledge. Each riff audio & video played at 3 speeds.


I play a riff and you say “cool, can you play that slower?” … no problem, you hear it played slower and then you imitate. This is how I learned, except you’ll be learning much faster than I ever did. I’m showing you slowly, how to play slap riffs that blaze. Plus, you’ll improve your ear-playing skills which will make you a better b ist.


After you pay, you’ll be able to instantly download the web version of FunkyChops™ 101 Funky Slap B Riffs, vol.1. This slap b video instruction works with Windows & Mac computers… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
symphonyodds © 2013